Default Shuttle

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:42:43 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
Amateur video of the launch taken in Titusville, about 15 miles from the
launch site.

Listen to the excitement of the people, especially the kids and imagine
the
memories they will have. It's refreshing to see some good things and
genuine enthusiasm once in a while in this day of gloom and doom.

Note to the cynics. Please don't spoil this by complaining that we are
wasting taxpayer's money.
Programs like space exploration provides incentives for education,
research,
manufacturing and science.

The Shuttle is not made in China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCLR8TZpBeI

Eisboch

At this point, I'll be impressed when they can build real spaceship that
takes off like a plane, travels to the moon and comes back for a landing
and looks the same way as when it left. (no hugh fuel tanks to be
discarded)

You would you? You're impressed when they throw an extra pickle on your
Micky Dees hamburger.

Sorry we don't have 'Micky Dees' up here. We have enough of your crappy
burger chains already.

Can't understand nicknames? You call enough names to be expert at it.

http://www.mcdonalds.ca/en/index.aspx
--
John H.

wrote:

Sorry we don't have 'Micky Dees' up here. We have enough of your crappy
burger chains already.

Absolutely the worst roadside hamburger that I've ever had was in
Canada - a place called Jocko's, somewhere between Niagra Falls and
Sarnia. To this day, many years later, our family calls any bit of
food that we find nearly inedible a Jocko burger.

wrote:

Sorry we don't have 'Micky Dees' up here. We have enough of your crappy
burger chains already.

Absolutely the worst roadside hamburger that I've ever had was in
Canada - a place called Jocko's, somewhere between Niagra Falls and
Sarnia. To this day, many years later, our family calls any bit of
food that we find nearly inedible a Jocko burger.

Canadian bacon. That's all I know about Canadian food.

--Vic

wrote:

Sorry we don't have 'Micky Dees' up here. We have enough of your crappy
burger chains already.

Absolutely the worst roadside hamburger that I've ever had was in
Canada - a place called Jocko's, somewhere between Niagra Falls and
Sarnia. To this day, many years later, our family calls any bit of
food that we find nearly inedible a Jocko burger.

The name should have been a tip off. :)
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

I'll bet you'll be equally impressed if you get a temporary tattoo of
Mickey Mouse in your next box of Cracker Jacks.

"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Tattoo this...MouseBoy.

DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:

At this point, I'll be impressed when they can build real spaceship that
takes off like a plane, travels to the moon and comes back for a landing
and looks the same way as when it left. (no hugh fuel tanks to be
discarded)

I'll bet you'll be equally impressed if you get a temporary tattoo of
Mickey Mouse in your next box of Cracker Jacks.

Tattoo this...MouseBoy.

It doesn't get any dumber than that.

"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

At this point, I'll be impressed when they can build real spaceship
that takes off like a plane, travels to the moon and comes back for a
landing and looks the same way as when it left. (no hugh fuel tanks to
be discarded)
I'll bet you'll be equally impressed if you get a temporary tattoo of
Mickey Mouse in your next box of Cracker Jacks.

Tattoo this...MouseBoy.

It doesn't get any dumber than that.

Yes you do...a whole lot dumber!

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Amateur video of the launch taken in Titusville, about 15 miles from the
launch site.

Listen to the excitement of the people, especially the kids and imagine
the
memories they will have. It's refreshing to see some good things and
genuine enthusiasm once in a while in this day of gloom and doom.

Note to the cynics. Please don't spoil this by complaining that we are
wasting taxpayer's money.
Programs like space exploration provides incentives for education,
research,
manufacturing and science.

The Shuttle is not made in China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCLR8TZpBeI

Eisboch

You said it all in your last paragraph... education, research, etc... is
what it's all about.

I was in orlando a few years ago on and missed a shuttle launch by a couple
of days. Now I kick myself in the rear for not staying over.

Dennis

Shuttle Endeavor Jim General 6 November 15th 08 03:26 PM
Shuttle Jim General 0 June 9th 07 12:46 AM
Lower Gauley shuttle? Leonard J. Peirce Whitewater 1 September 17th 03 09:33 PM