BoatBanter.com

-   -   Worth reading (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/100067-worth-reading.html)

Eisboch November 16th 08 04:04 AM

Worth reading

For those with an open mind and who are really interested in why we are in
the condition we are in, this is a good read.
Long, but thoughtful.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/?article=1229

Eisboch

Canuck57[_3_] November 16th 08 04:28 AM

Worth reading

"Eisboch" wrote in message
For those with an open mind and who are really interested in why we are in
the condition we are in, this is a good read.
Long, but thoughtful.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/?article=1229

Eisboch

That was a fantastic read. Good history in it too.

BTW, found the clip of the "don't have to worry about my gas or
mortgage".... scary to listen to that. Makes me want to right-click-sell
anything US and get the money into another currency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ikOxi9yYk

Almost fell of my chair when I heard her talk.

In fact I might yet do if Obama shoots his money for nothing 'hood mouth off
one more time.

JohnH[_3_] November 16th 08 01:10 PM

Worth reading

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:04:12 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

For those with an open mind and who are really interested in why we are in
the condition we are in, this is a good read.
Long, but thoughtful.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/?article=1229

Eisboch

Very worthwhile, thanks.
--
John H.

Boater November 16th 08 01:17 PM

Worth reading

JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:04:12 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

For those with an open mind and who are really interested in why we are in
the condition we are in, this is a good read.
Long, but thoughtful.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/?article=1229

Eisboch

Very worthwhile, thanks.

After eight years of Bush's complete mismanagement of the country, what
could be funnier than articles blaming Clinton and Republicans believing
it.

You guys are a gas. Really.

Eisboch November 16th 08 01:24 PM

Worth reading

"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:04:12 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

For those with an open mind and who are really interested in why we are
in the condition we are in, this is a good read.
Long, but thoughtful.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/?article=1229

Eisboch

Very worthwhile, thanks.

After eight years of Bush's complete mismanagement of the country, what
could be funnier than articles blaming Clinton and Republicans believing
it.

You guys are a gas. Really.

You should really read it again, assuming you didn't just read the title.
It didn't single out Clinton or Bush.

Eisboch

Jim November 16th 08 01:37 PM

Worth reading

Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:04:12 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

For those with an open mind and who are really interested in why we
are in the condition we are in, this is a good read.
Long, but thoughtful.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/?article=1229

Eisboch

Very worthwhile, thanks.

After eight years of Bush's complete mismanagement of the country, what
could be funnier than articles blaming Clinton and Republicans believing
it.

You guys are a gas. Really.

You really shouldn't read anything that doesn't support your point of
view. It took years and years to flatten out your brain. Trying to re
expand it might cause hemorrhages.

Boater November 16th 08 01:47 PM

Worth reading

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:04:12 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

For those with an open mind and who are really interested in why we are
in the condition we are in, this is a good read.
Long, but thoughtful.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/?article=1229

Eisboch
Very worthwhile, thanks.

After eight years of Bush's complete mismanagement of the country, what
could be funnier than articles blaming Clinton and Republicans believing
it.

You guys are a gas. Really.

You should really read it again, assuming you didn't just read the title.
It didn't single out Clinton or Bush.

Eisboch

I read it. I'm glad it gives you solace.

Boater November 16th 08 01:48 PM

Worth reading

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:04:12 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

For those with an open mind and who are really interested in why we
are in the condition we are in, this is a good read.
Long, but thoughtful.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/?article=1229

Eisboch

Very worthwhile, thanks.

After eight years of Bush's complete mismanagement of the country,
what could be funnier than articles blaming Clinton and Republicans
believing
it.

You guys are a gas. Really.

You really shouldn't read anything that doesn't support your point of
view. It took years and years to flatten out your brain. Trying to re
expand it might cause hemorrhages.

Go strain some lawnmower fuel, "chief."

Eisboch November 16th 08 01:48 PM

Worth reading

"Boater" wrote in message

I read it. I'm glad it gives you solace.

Facts are a bitch, huh? :-)

Eisboch

Boater November 16th 08 01:53 PM

Worth reading

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

I read it. I'm glad it gives you solace.

Facts are a bitch, huh? :-)

Eisboch

Please, Richard, stop insulting your intelligence and mine.

Oh...in case you haven't heard...the concept of "free market economy"
is...dead.