Default Another truism

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support
of Paul.

-.George Bernard Shaw

--
John H.

JohnH wrote:
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support
of Paul.

-.George Bernard Shaw

There's a nice retirement home down the street from you, across from
Springfield Mall. It's fairly new, so it probably doesn't smell too bad.
Perhaps you can convert your Army pension into assisted living there.
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul.
-.George Bernard Shaw

There's a nice retirement home down the street from you, across from
Springfield Mall. It's fairly new, so it probably doesn't smell too bad.
Perhaps you can convert your Army pension into assisted living there.

OMG John. Harry is stalking you.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul.
-.George Bernard Shaw

There's a nice retirement home down the street from you, across from
Springfield Mall. It's fairly new, so it probably doesn't smell too
bad. Perhaps you can convert your Army pension into assisted living
there.

OMG John. Harry is stalking you.

Don't be overly stupid. I used to have an office about three blocks from
Herring's house.

"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul. -.George Bernard Shaw

There's a nice retirement home down the street from you, across from
Springfield Mall. It's fairly new, so it probably doesn't smell too bad.
Perhaps you can convert your Army pension into assisted living there.

I'm sure the nursing assistants there will thank you for recommending their
facility to Johnny.

"JohnH" wrote in message
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support
of Paul.

-.George Bernard Shaw

--
John H.

But government then takes from Paul and gives to Peter and both support the
government. Even though the government took a wild cut in-between.

Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul.
-.George Bernard Shaw

There's a nice retirement home down the street from you, across from
Springfield Mall. It's fairly new, so it probably doesn't smell too bad.
Perhaps you can convert your Army pension into assisted living there.

That place is about 18 years old now.

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:10:43 -0500, Jim wrote:

Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul.
-.George Bernard Shaw

There's a nice retirement home down the street from you, across from
Springfield Mall. It's fairly new, so it probably doesn't smell too bad.
Perhaps you can convert your Army pension into assisted living there.

OMG John. Harry is stalking you.

He gets nasty when ignored.

I wish he'd stalk my yard and get the leaves off!
--
John H.

Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul.
-.George Bernard Shaw

There's a nice retirement home down the street from you, across from
Springfield Mall. It's fairly new, so it probably doesn't smell too bad.
Perhaps you can convert your Army pension into assisted living there.

OMG John. Harry is stalking you.

He gets nasty when ignored.

I wish he'd stalk my yard and get the leaves off!

Don't own a rake, or too lazy or feeble to use it?

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:29:06 -0700, "Canuck57"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support
of Paul.

-.George Bernard Shaw

--
John H.

But government then takes from Paul and gives to Peter and both support the
government. Even though the government took a wild cut in-between.

I think Paul is in that bottom 45% who don't pay taxes.
--
John H.