Default Word of the day...

eneloop.

Really.

:)
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
eneloop.

Really.

:)

First things first.
How about yesterday's words of the day "Jesus Freak" and "Whiter". You
never got around to apologize for using them.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
eneloop.

Really.

:)

First things first.
How about yesterday's words of the day "Jesus Freak" and "Whiter". You
never got around to apologize for using them.

Jesus Freak is a perfectly acceptable descriptor. Look it up. There's
nothing wrong with "whiter," either.

You don't like it? Drop dead.

Got it?
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
eneloop.

Really.

:)

First things first.
How about yesterday's words of the day "Jesus Freak" and "Whiter". You
never got around to apologize for using them.

Jesus Freak is a perfectly acceptable descriptor. Look it up. There's
nothing wrong with "whiter," either.

You don't like it? Drop dead.

Got it?

Descriptor of what, WAFA? Whiter than what, WAFA? Descriptors like that
are acceptable only to pigs like you. I am sure that my sentiments are
shared by Whites, Blacks, and all shades in between. It wouldn't be
Christian of me to wish you dead over a few vile words. So suffice to
say you are a frikkin pig.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
eneloop.

Really.

:)
First things first.
How about yesterday's words of the day "Jesus Freak" and "Whiter".
You never got around to apologize for using them.

Jesus Freak is a perfectly acceptable descriptor. Look it up. There's
nothing wrong with "whiter," either.

You don't like it? Drop dead.

Got it?

Descriptor of what, WAFA? Whiter than what, WAFA? Descriptors like that
are acceptable only to pigs like you. I am sure that my sentiments are
shared by Whites, Blacks, and all shades in between. It wouldn't be
Christian of me to wish you dead over a few vile words. So suffice to
say you are a frikkin pig.

But you are stalking my wife.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
eneloop.

Really.

:)
First things first.
How about yesterday's words of the day "Jesus Freak" and "Whiter".
You never got around to apologize for using them.

Jesus Freak is a perfectly acceptable descriptor. Look it up. There's
nothing wrong with "whiter," either.

You don't like it? Drop dead.

Got it?

Descriptor of what, WAFA? Whiter than what, WAFA? Descriptors like
that are acceptable only to pigs like you. I am sure that my
sentiments are shared by Whites, Blacks, and all shades in between. It
wouldn't be Christian of me to wish you dead over a few vile words. So
suffice to say you are a frikkin pig.

But you are stalking my wife.

Here is another descriptor for you to define. Pig!

On Nov 15, 7:59*am, Boater wrote:
eneloop.

Really.

:)

Wow. Gee. Yahoo.

On Nov 15, 10:45*am, Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
eneloop.

Really.

:)
First things first.
How about yesterday's words of the day "Jesus Freak" and "Whiter".
You never got around to apologize for using them.

Jesus Freak is a perfectly acceptable descriptor. Look it up. There's
nothing wrong with "whiter," either.

You don't like it? Drop dead.

Got it?

Descriptor of what, WAFA? Whiter than what, WAFA? Descriptors like that
are acceptable only to pigs like you. I am sure that my sentiments are
shared by Whites, Blacks, and all shades in between. It wouldn't be
Christian of me to wish you dead over a few vile words. So suffice to
say you are a frikkin pig.

But you are stalking my wife.- Hide quoted text -

Do you mean your fictitious wife that is a Dr. Dr.? Or your real wife
that isn't?

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:37:54 -0500, Jim wrote:

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
eneloop.

Really.

:)
First things first.
How about yesterday's words of the day "Jesus Freak" and "Whiter". You
never got around to apologize for using them.

Jesus Freak is a perfectly acceptable descriptor. Look it up. There's
nothing wrong with "whiter," either.

You don't like it? Drop dead.

Got it?

Descriptor of what, WAFA? Whiter than what, WAFA? Descriptors like that
are acceptable only to pigs like you. I am sure that my sentiments are
shared by Whites, Blacks, and all shades in between. It wouldn't be
Christian of me to wish you dead over a few vile words. So suffice to
say you are a frikkin pig.

Stop insulting pigs.I used to have a pet pig. His name was 'Porky'. He was
a pet until he put his hooves through the couch cushion when trying to
climb up. He weighed about 200 lbs then.

He tasted good too.
--
John H.

JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:37:54 -0500, Jim wrote:

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
eneloop.

Really.

:)
First things first.
How about yesterday's words of the day "Jesus Freak" and "Whiter". You
never got around to apologize for using them.

Jesus Freak is a perfectly acceptable descriptor. Look it up. There's
nothing wrong with "whiter," either.

You don't like it? Drop dead.

Got it?

Descriptor of what, WAFA? Whiter than what, WAFA? Descriptors like that
are acceptable only to pigs like you. I am sure that my sentiments are
shared by Whites, Blacks, and all shades in between. It wouldn't be
Christian of me to wish you dead over a few vile words. So suffice to
say you are a frikkin pig.

Stop insulting pigs.I used to have a pet pig. His name was 'Porky'. He was
a pet until he put his hooves through the couch cushion when trying to
climb up. He weighed about 200 lbs then.

He tasted good too.

What could be more ironic than John Herring, the hater of blacks and
Latinos, piping in here?

The word of the day? D.Duck General 3 July 30th 08 11:07 PM
Last word Joe ASA 1 September 12th 06 07:16 AM
The Last Word Capt. Rob ASA 3 July 12th 06 05:45 AM
There's The P-word, again.... Larry Electronics 4 March 29th 06 07:23 AM
A word to the wise - Jeff Morris ASA 1 January 7th 05 04:12 PM