Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Marine Electronics Degree - where and how

Hello - I am very interested in becoming a Marine Electronics
Technician. I have grade 12 and have worked on some electronics on my
dads boat. But I want to get a formal education somewhere and become
licenced to work on boats of all types. I am prepared to go to school
for 2-4 years - so if you have graduated somewhere or know of a good
school, I would appreciate your comments. Thanks and have a nice day.