posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default WANTED: ICOM IC-M802 HF SSB Marine Transceiver

I am interested in buying an ICOM IC-M802 HF Marine transceiver. If it
has been modified (openned up) to operate on the Ham bands, that would
be great...if it hasn't that is OK too.

I have seen a number of used units available lately. Recent selling
prices for this item have ranged between $850 and $1,200 or up as high
as $1,400 to $1,500 with an AT-140 tuner included. I don't need the
tuner, but if you want to sell yours as a package, I will consider it.

The unit should be in good condition and operating properly.

If you have one available, please email me at: kz3dx at yahoo dot com

I live in Jacksonville, FL so there is the possibility of picking it
up so you won't have to ship it.

Thanks,

Bill