Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising

Default TDS Meter Source

I'm in the process of building a new control panel for my watermaker.
While I'm at it I want to replace the kludged Total Disolved Solids (TDS)
meter setup that I have. Right now I have a portable TDS meter stick that
is epoxied into a block of aluminum that I milled out with a cavity for the
meter probes and threaded holes for the in/out water.

When I checking the meter, I saw that it had some water intrusion, probably
from water working up through the prongs in the base of the tester. I also
have no way to clean the probes, so I'm looking for a better solution.

Does anyone have a source for a (panel mountable) TDS meter that's either
12V or battery powered?

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Electronic Amp Meter stefanhanoi Electronics 5 April 26th 09 10:24 AM
TDS Meter Source Geoff Schultz Cruising 7 January 21st 08 09:03 PM
6V Meter on 12V Floating Mind Electronics 5 March 16th 07 10:04 PM
Flow meter Franz Eckert Electronics 34 September 2nd 05 04:54 AM
fuel meter dcg Electronics 0 April 16th 04 05:20 PM