posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default For Sale: SGC Sg-2000 ADSP 150 Watt SSB-CW Transceiver

This is an extremely high quality 150 watt HF SSB, CW and AM
Transceiver for Marine or Ham use. This is the ADSP1 model. It tunes
continusely from 2MHz through 30MHz on both transmit and receive.

Click on this link to see all of the current model specifications of
the ADSP2 model which are just about identical the the model I am
selling:

http://www.sgcworld.com/Publications.../PowerTalk.pdf

Click on these links for picture of the SG-2000 PowerTalk I have for
sale:

http://imagehost.epier.com/44487/sg-2000-1.jpg

http://imagehost.epier.com/44487/sg-2000-2.jpg

http://imagehost.epier.com/44487/sg-2000-3.jpg

The radio is in Excellent condition both cosmetically and
electronically. It comes with the SGC mic and the manuals.

I have two of these. I am selling one. The other one is my primary
HF rig.

The price is $950.00. Plus insurance actual UPS shipping costs from
my zip code to yours. My zip code is 80439. Yes, I WILL SHIP
INTERNATIONALLY.

For payment I can accept company or personal checks, a cashier's check
or a post office or Wal-Mart money order.

If you have any questions, pleas contact me at or
call me at 303-674-0510, I am located in Denver.

Thanks for looking,

Bill
W7GSA