posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default How to connect ST50 to ST60?

Hi,
I need to replace my older Autohelm ST50 Depth display with a newer
Raymarine ST60 unit. The cables for the new system use different
plugs, but Raymarine says the newer ST60 system is backwards
compatible with the older ST50 system/Seatalk. Does anyone know how to
connect a new ST60 Depth instrument to the older ST50 system?
Thanks! J