Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Connecting Standard Horizon GPS to Computer

I have a Standard Horizon GPS Chart 160 which is similar to the CP175C or
just 175. I am trying to get my numbers off of it and put them on my new and
beloved Garmin 498. I can not for the life of me find out how to get them
onto my computer fron the 160. I have tried MapSource and GPSU and neither
seem to be aboe to communicate with the Standard Horizon. I have checked the
path, etc with my old Garmin GPS 12 and it's points fly right into MapSource.
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to set up my Standard Horizon to talk to
my PC? I would even load them directly to the Garmin 498 if I can do so.

Thank You for your HELP!

Sorry for accidentaly posting this in the wrong area the first time. I would
not figure out how to move it so posted it here...