posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default FS: Simrad CX34 Color GPS Chartplotter NavStation & Radar

BRAND NEW in the box Simrad CX 34 Chartplotter GPS Navstation. Also included
is the Simrad radar dome 2kw 24 mile 18" Dome Antenna. All manuals, cables,
and GPS Antenna are included. The RS4050 Power supply to connect the raydome
to the CX34 is also included. This item was won at a raffle but I sold my
boat so I no longer have a need for it. These items retail for over $3200 !!
For more details on these items see the links below

http://www.marine-electronics-unlimi...RAD+CX34s.html

http://www.marine-electronics-unlimi...+Antennas.html

I am asking $2100.00 or best offer
Jerry

enail me direct at: gvibert at optonline dot net