posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Eberspächer D3L 24Volt

Hi there.
I need help.
I have an old Eberspächer D3L 24 volt heating unit, which has a malfunction.
The controlbox is named 25 1483 50 00 00 24V, 5HB 003 725-01
It works perfectly up to the moment where i want to shut it down. When i hit
the off button, it actually just stops, no cooling down, no nothing.
I rapidly have to switch it on again, to make the cooling process take
place.
Once switched on again, it does figure out that it is hot, and does not
start the diesel pump or heatcoil before the flamesensor has reached cold
position.
When the flamesensor feels it is cold, the unit starts up as normal again,
that is where i at the moment hit the off button again. Just the second
where the pump starts
giving fuel again.

Has anybody got any idears????