posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default electrical / service manual

could somebody tell me where can i find service manual for my regal ,
seibring 1989 20.9 with alpha1 and mercruiser 4.3

and if more...tell me please.

Al :roll:

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.BoatingForumz.com interface
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse

OMC or Seloc service manual? Jim and Becky General 6 March 7th 05 10:42 PM
Mercruiser 260 Service Manual Dan Olstad General 4 September 16th 04 03:57 AM
Fishfinder??? Bobsprit ASA 31 January 26th 04 09:06 PM
Mercury service manual John Wentworth General 4 October 13th 03 02:08 AM