posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Miniplex 41 AIS

I would like to purchase a Miniplex41 AIS in either rs-232 or USB version.
This is to work with a Raymarine E120, autopilot with fast heading data out,
Seatalk data, NMEA data in and NMEA data out to VHF and HF radios and an
onboard computer. I also plan to include an AIS receiver. Does anyone
on-line in the USA sell this unit? Is there any place on the west coast I
can purchase this? I am looking for a dealer that actually has it in stock.

Rusty O

posted to rec.boats.electronics

"Rusty" wrote in message
. ..
I would like to purchase a Miniplex41 AIS in either rs-232 or USB version.
This is to work with a Raymarine E120, autopilot with fast heading data

out,
Seatalk data, NMEA data in and NMEA data out to VHF and HF radios and an
onboard computer. I also plan to include an AIS receiver. Does anyone
on-line in the USA sell this unit? Is there any place on the west coast I
can purchase this? I am looking for a dealer that actually has it in

stock.

There is no dealer that stocks these, since they have to be ordered on
request. If you mail me at
mail at shipmodul dot com, I can sell you one directly.

Meindert
www.shipmodul.com