posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Garmin Fishfinder 140- Depth in Tenths of Feet and Range?

If anyone has one of these, please let me know if they read depth in
tenths of feet AND to what minimum depth. Even the downloaded
manuals don't seem to tell (though the display seems to show tenths)
and there is nothing about minimums that I could find. And just you
try to get through to Garmin!
For those who have been watching my other thread, thought I
needed to post fresh for this new topic. This does look like it will
work just fine, and Garmin even has info on in-hull mounting. The
price on this Garmin model is also the lowest I can find among
manus that (maybe) that will give me fractional feet.
Frank