posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Fletcher Arrow

Got a 6 metre Fletcher Arrow sports cuddy boat. Believed to be a 1980's
model but not sure. Fitted with 60hp 3cyl mercury bigfoot and 13" prop. With
two up plus fishing gear top speed is 28 knots and cruising at 20 knots uses
about 18 litres per hour. Is this about right? We have a 14" prop as well
but not tried it, think it would be overpropped with that.
Mick

"Paddy" wrote in message
Got a 6 metre Fletcher Arrow sports cuddy boat. Believed to be a 1980's
model but not sure. Fitted with 60hp 3cyl mercury bigfoot and 13" prop.
With two up plus fishing gear top speed is 28 knots and cruising at 20
knots uses about 18 litres per hour. Is this about right? We have a 14"
prop as well but not tried it, think it would be overpropped with that.
Mick

Sorry - wrong newsgroup - got to get some new glasses
Mick