BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Doral Prestancia Windlas Installation Problem (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/71074-doral-prestancia-windlas-installation-problem.html)

Don Mahony June 26th 06 02:35 AM

Doral Prestancia Windlas Installation Problem

HELP!

I am trying to wire a new windlass installation in a 1991 Doral
Prestancia and cannot figure out how to run the #2 wire. I have run it
from the battery to the dashboard with no problem but cannot find a
way to get it past the head cubicle. Once through there I can run it
below the galley and up into the bow compartment.

Is there a Prestancia owner that could tell me how their boat is wired
past the head.

Thanks in advance,

Don