posted to rec.boats.electronics
Don Mahony

Default Doral Prestancia Windlas Installation Problem

HELP!

I am trying to wire a new windlass installation in a 1991 Doral
Prestancia and cannot figure out how to run the #2 wire. I have run it
from the battery to the dashboard with no problem but cannot find a
way to get it past the head cubicle. Once through there I can run it
below the galley and up into the bow compartment.

Is there a Prestancia owner that could tell me how their boat is wired
past the head.

Thanks in advance,

Don