posted to rec.boats.electronics
MarkAren

Default Philips AP Navigator Professional APN5 GPS - user manual request

Hi All,

A friend has just picked up one of these units for small change. It
appears to power up and displays something half intelligent, so it's
not (entirely) broken.

Does anyone have a PDF of the user manual (or a pointer to where to
find one) ? We are quite interested to learn more about this box.

Any information gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Mark.

posted to rec.boats.electronics
TomS

Think that Leica bought Ap Navigators from Philips,
try with them or try with MX-Marine which makes the marine
range GPS.

Regards, TomS
oups.com...