posted to rec.boats.electronics
RB

Default where next?

Been beating the bushes looking for a Ray Jeffereson L-100 manual. I've
been through Google, DogPile, and Vivisimo with no hits other than
Kenneke's, Sarrio's, Sam's PhotoFacts, and a7fg.

Where do I go next in this quest?

posted to rec.boats.electronics
RB

I called the number, and apparently they're out of business. I couldn't
locate them using the white pages for that area, either. Matter of fact,
the white pages tell me there isn't a Lake City, NC. Mapquest doesn't do
well with Lake City, NC, either.

Give me a little more help on this one, please. My main need right now is
finding a manual for the Ray Jeff L-100. I think I've got the coupler
problem whipped. A guy gave me a box of used ones recently (different
brands).

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

WaIIy wrote in
:

We may be able to help you out,

Don't forget to ask for the "rec.boats discount" with your order!