posted to rec.boats.electronics
Mike O'Dell

Default nmea 0183 processors...

i'm looking for nmea0183 processors
(aka, multiplexer, combiner, splitter, etc)
i know about shipmodul but know there are others.
pointers appreciated.

thanks
-mo
posted to rec.boats.electronics
Matt Colie

Mike,
Start with:
http://vancouver-webpages.com/peter/

Next,
Fix your account so it does not show a valid @ddress. The spambots will
grab it and the account will become useless (60~80 spam/day).
This is easy NSMessenger.

Matt Colie

Mike O'Dell wrote:

i'm looking for nmea0183 processors
(aka, multiplexer, combiner, splitter, etc)
i know about shipmodul but know there are others.
pointers appreciated.

thanks
-mo

posted to rec.boats.electronics
b393capt

Brookhouse

http://brookhouseonline.com/nmea_multiplexer.htm

posted to rec.boats.electronics
markvictor

Raymarine and Navman also make converters
SAIC(scientific applications international corporation) just bought out
Capt. Jacks-big supplier of marine oriented software and hardware, they
also sell an excellent converter/multiplexer, I've installed several of
them with great results, but the manufacturer's name escapes me at the
moment and their unit can be stacked or daisy-chained...