Mika the Spamkiller

Default Icom M-601 connectors?

Making cable for connecting my GPS to Icom M-601 radio. Icom manual
shows pins for data in and out, external speaker etc. Unlike with
computer connectors, pins seem not be numbered, so there is some
confusion. I am unsure whether the picture in the manual is of the
connector on back side of the radio or cable. Wrong quess, and my
GPS data output will be connected to external speaker output of the
radio... Anyone with some info?

Mika

Mika the Spamkiller

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:18:02 +0300, "TomS" wrote:

The picture in the manual shows the solder side of the connector.

Thanks for info. Maybe I just didnīt read the manual carefully.

Mika