Default REQ: NMEA 2000 standard

I'm a student from the HvU of Utrecht in the netherlands. I'm
working on a project wich involves the NMEA 2000 standard, but my
school is not going to pay for the document. Is there anyone how has
it and want's to post it? that would be great.
grt
arjen
-- Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 5
-- http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
Meindert Sprang

"wallage" wrote in message
l...
I'm a student from the HvU of Utrecht in the netherlands. I'm
working on a project wich involves the NMEA 2000 standard, but my
school is not going to pay for the document. Is there anyone how has
it and want's to post it? that would be great.

The NMEA organisation is very picky on people who give away copies of the
documents. Also, since the price is fairly high, most people who paid for
it, will be very reluctant to give someone a copy. So I think it is very
unlikely to obtain a copy this way....

What your school could try is to contact the NMEA organisation about this
and try to get some info for educational purposes.

Meindert