Mladen

Default Tohatsu Electic Control Unit

My Tohatsu 90 TLDI recently stopped (in the middle of Adriatic Sea) and the
mechanics decided that I needed a new ECU (at cost of Euro 2,000). I know
that they did not test it with a computer because thay don't have one in
Croatia, only tried to reset it but that did not work out.
Could anyone advice if it is worth looking for a service center with testing
equipment or its a small chance that ECU can be restored. If so where to buy
a new one? US rather then Europe. Any leads? Thanks!!!
Mladen