Allan Erickson

Default Sitex 100 schematic

Need scematic for Sitex 100 radar 20 years old

Me

In article ,
"Allan Erickson" wrote:

Need scematic for Sitex 100 radar 20 years old

Did you thnk to call Sitex???

Me
Doug

"Me" wrote in message
In article ,
"Allan Erickson" wrote:

Need scematic for Sitex 100 radar 20 years old

Did you thnk to call Sitex???

Me

If that is a T100 I have the complete service manual.
73
Doug K7ABX

Larry

"Doug" wrote in
nk.net:

If that is a T100 I have the complete service manual.
73
Doug K7ABX

Office Depot or Office Max can make him a duplicate of it, all neatly ring
bound and nicely copied.....

--
Larry