Fazooly

Default VHF Marine Radio Sales and Installation

Good afternoon,

I apologize if this has been posted somewhere here already.

Can anyone recommend a good business who can sell AND install a VHF
Marine Radio for me.

I live in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or tips.

Faz
Glenn Ashmore

"Peter Bennett" wrote in message
You might get a better response if you ask in can.rec.boating - should
be more Canadians there.

Might be less painful to just install it himself rather than asking there.
:-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Larry W4CSC

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in

Might be less painful to just install it himself rather than asking
there.
:-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

Yeah, but if he installs it himself, how are we supposed to turn a thread
into another flamewar?....(c;

Fazooly

Hey guys,

Thanks for the tip. I didn't realize there was a can.rec.boating
section. I'll head over there. Of course, your other comments do have
me a bit nervous! ;-)

Later...

(Fazooly) wrote in message . com...
Good afternoon,

I apologize if this has been posted somewhere here already.

Can anyone recommend a good business who can sell AND install a VHF
Marine Radio for me.

I live in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or tips.

Faz

Adam

Try this
http://www.tormarc.com/