Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
thuss

Default Boats and blogging

I wanted to create a weblog for my sailboat to write about trips, gear,
books, etc... So I decided to create a free boat blogging service to
allow anyone to do the same. You can see my boat blog at:
http://boatblogger.com/page/thuss

If you want to create your own boat blog you can go to
http://boatblogger.com and click register. It will then create you your
own personal webspace (the URL will look like
boatblogger.com/page/YOURUSERNAME) to write about your boat.

I'll leave registration open to the public as long as the the number of
new accounts doesn't get too overwhelming since I'm not interested in
becoming an internet service provider.

-Todd