Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill Rhine

Default Decision on which GPS unit to Purchase

I now have a small boat (17 ft.) on Lake Oachita in Arkansas. I have
Lowrance Sonar and need to equip this boat with a GPS Mapping unit since
where I have my boat is very close to timber "Stickups". So to navigate into
the clear waterway, I want to be able to have fairly accurate Mapping
information. I have been looking at both the Garmin 168 and the Lowrance
LMS-480M.. I would apprecite any suggestions anyone may be able to
offer.Also is there any major benefit to Color over Greyscale.I would be
using a Laptop to record all of my routes. Thanks for any insight you may be
able to offer.
Hayward

( OT ) Bush in the National Guard: A primer Jim General 33 September 26th 04 04:13 PM
Outboard lower unit oil color Jeff Durham General 2 May 30th 04 07:28 AM
A truly great man! John Cairns ASA 24 December 4th 03 05:20 PM
seeking auto pilot sensing unit Sharp ! Helmut \(DF7ZS\) Boat Building 1 July 18th 03 08:42 AM
Seeking: Auto Pilot Sensing Unit Sharp Helmut \(DF7ZS\) UK Power Boats 0 July 17th 03 08:35 AM