Jim Lea

Default Inverter/Chargers

I am interested in an inverter/charger unit with the following basic
characteristics:

Charging capacity min 100 amps, 3-stage, two battery banks

Inverter capacity 1500 watts, true sine wave.

I have been looking at the Xantrex Prosine 2000 and MS 2000, and do not
understand the performance differences between them.

I'd appreciate any thoughts about these or others.