Tom Watson

Default Need information on a Signet Scientific Autopilot

Hi
I recently got a 25' american sloop and after shooing the otters out,
(they came with the boat!)found it also came with a Signet Scientific
(Burbank) Auto pilot. The model number is S-106 I believe. I am having
trouble getting it working and can't seem to find the company... I need
to get info on it like cct diagrams, operation manuals ect!

Anyone have any info about this thing? Who should I talk to?

I have a spamguard on my email so I would appreciate the replys to the
group!

Thanks in advance!

Tom

Doug

Here is all the info I have for Signet Scientific:

SIGNET SCIENTIFIC 1-800-854-4090
PO BOX 5770 1-818-571-2770
3401 Aerojet Ave.
El Monte, CA 91731

Mark
Rep. Ned Johnson 1-206-632-9043

No idea how old this information is.

Doug K7ABX

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
Hi
I recently got a 25' american sloop and after shooing the otters out,
(they came with the boat!)found it also came with a Signet Scientific
(Burbank) Auto pilot. The model number is S-106 I believe. I am having
trouble getting it working and can't seem to find the company... I need
to get info on it like cct diagrams, operation manuals ect!

Anyone have any info about this thing? Who should I talk to?

I have a spamguard on my email so I would appreciate the replys to the
group!

Thanks in advance!

Tom

Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 05:19:54 GMT, Tom Watson
wrote:

Hi
I recently got a 25' american sloop and after shooing the otters out,
(they came with the boat!)found it also came with a Signet Scientific
(Burbank) Auto pilot. The model number is S-106 I believe. I am having
trouble getting it working and can't seem to find the company... I need
to get info on it like cct diagrams, operation manuals ect!

Anyone have any info about this thing? Who should I talk to?

I have a spamguard on my email so I would appreciate the replys to the
group!

The current Sigma Marine, which bought out Sigma Scientific some years
ago, has a current ad in Sailing World.

They are in Torrance, CA 310-320-4349
www.signetmarine.com

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

"WooWooism lives" Anon grafitto on the base of the Cuttyhunk breakwater light