Alec

Default Newbi.. Battery charging question.Thanks.

The marking MIN60AH relates to the capacity of the battery that your charger
is suitable for.

Your battery if of the motorcycle type is probably smaller than this so the
charger is too large.

Try to find a trickle charger 1 to 2 Amps. Too large a charger can overheat
a battery.

Once a week for 2 hrs should be OK.

If your battery goes flat then it will fail prematurely. Leaving it more
than say 6 weeks uncharged is not a good thing.

Alec

p.s One of the small cheap solar panels sometimes seen in accessory shops
could be the answer!

---

Reza

Thanks Alec, your explaination made a lot of sense to me, I'll try to
find a trickle charger.

P.S I don't know why my messages are splitting up into seperate
posts...oh well.

Thanks again.