posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Hello & Can You Help Please ?

Recently, I purchased a Seafarer Seavoice RT550 VHF Marine Band radio of off
ebay for
a fiver. (5 GBP)

It is in a bit of a state externally, but having finally got the covers off,
the inside it is as clean as anything. Next door neighbour has a sand
blaster at work and so is going to have a chat with the lads and have it all
cleaned and rid of the horrendous paintjob that someone did to it.

Not had any power onto it yet, but the chap who sold it to me stated in the
auction that it put out about 20 Watts. Yes, I know, they can tell you owt.

Does anyone know where I may be able to get a circuit diagram for it please
?

Regards,

Jim

posted to rec.boats.electronics
You You is offline

In article ,
"the_constructor" the_construct is your
wrote:

RT550 VHF Marine Band radio

Hey Jim.... Google is your friend..... Duh....
posted to rec.boats.electronics
den den is offline

Does anyone know where I may be able to get a circuit diagram for it please
?

Regards,

Jim

If for some reason you are uncomfortable with google, then use www.dogpile.com
as I do. It uses several search engines. and no fishing on your
computer.

a document supplier.
http://www.jdosher.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Othermans.pdf

Den