posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Pocket AIS anyone?

http://www.memory-map.com/index.html...ap.com/ais.htm

very cool....(c;]

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
http://www.memory-map.com/index.html...ap.com/ais.htm

very cool....(c;]

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry
That was nice information about AIS it can be very useful for shipping companies.I really got impressed by the review of it. Good job done by you.
posted to rec.boats.electronics

jclynadms jclynadms wrote in :

Larry;795336 Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/33jwmxy

very cool....(c;]

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry

That was nice information about AIS it can be very useful for shipping
companies.I really got impressed by the review of it. Good job done by
you.

Thank you. We needed AIS the day GPS was turned on....

We STILL don't have an AIS repeater in Charleston Harbor, SC. USCG finally
got a radio that worked after spending a few million dollars on a new,
impressive front gate.

Marine communications is an oxymoron.

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry

Best Pocket Cruisers Ellen MacArthur ASA 14 December 13th 06 03:17 AM
Best Pocket Cruisers Gilligan ASA 1 December 12th 06 02:25 AM
Best Pocket Cruisers Flying Tadpole ASA 0 December 12th 06 12:47 AM
GPS software Pocket PC ?? Chris General 4 March 31st 06 04:11 PM