Dick Locke

Default Surfacedive

Anybody have experience with this product? Comments? It looks like a
decent solution for boat bottom maintenance without carrying scuba
tanks.

http://www.surfacedive.com/
Gerald

I have had one for two years now. I use it to clean bottom and inspect
zincs. Works fine. You should probably have some diving experience as the
danger of lung damage exists with this equipment as well as SCUBA.

"Dick Locke" wrote in message
Anybody have experience with this product? Comments? It looks like a
decent solution for boat bottom maintenance without carrying scuba
tanks.

http://www.surfacedive.com/

Den73740

Subject: Surfacedive
From: Dick Locke

Anybody have experience with this product? Comments? It looks like a
decent solution for boat bottom maintenance without carrying scuba
tanks.

I just sold my hookah rig. I never used it. Its a lot easier just to put on a
tank. There's not much in the way of space savings when you consider the unit
and the hoses and you can get a tank filled almost anywhere.

Dennis