Rob

Default Seatalk to NMEA 0183

Hi,

I have a Raymarine ST 40 Bidata Log and depth and gather that I need
to convert the Seatalk output to feed the speed into a Furuno 1623
radar in NMEA format. Have seen a couple of threads, but has anyone
made/assemble/got a circuit to do the conversion???

TVMIA
Doug Dotson

You can buy a converter from Raymarine. It's a couple
hunderd bucks. I've seen references to others but I don;t
have any specific references to them.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Rob" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I have a Raymarine ST 40 Bidata Log and depth and gather that I need
to convert the Seatalk output to feed the speed into a Furuno 1623
radar in NMEA format. Have seen a couple of threads, but has anyone
made/assemble/got a circuit to do the conversion???

TVMIA

Rob

Thanks for the help - also found this site
http://www.lehgll.com.ar/Ingles.htm and been in touch - 130 euros
which seems OK.
Frank

(Rob) wrote in message . com...
Thanks for the help - also found this site
http://www.lehgll.com.ar/Ingles.htm and been in touch - 130 euros
which seems OK.

Hi,

if you only need to tranfer data from SeaTalk to NMEA,
and not from Nmea to SeaTalk,
then there is also
http://www.brookhouseonline.com/

SeaTalk update rate Frank Electronics 7 February 2nd 04 06:00 PM
Save your Win 3.1 notebook for NMEA testing..... Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 November 4th 03 01:44 PM
Before you connect new NMEA and blow your network.... Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 29th 03 07:28 PM
Before you connect new NMEA and blow your network.... Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 29th 03 07:28 PM
Autohelm SeaTalk NMEA Bridge Captino Electronics 1 August 13th 03 11:13 PM