Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Charlie Johnson

Default Using JVComm32 to capture wefax

I have just installed JVComm32 and have attempted to capture extremely
strong wefax transmissions...no joy. The radio is an Icom M802; the
computer is a brand new Dell laptop with Windows XP Home. As before, I
connected the output of the earphone jack to the microphone jack on the
laptop, went thru the minimal configuration process in JVComm32, and
expected to see the fax signal on the spectrum display...nothing but noise.

On review, I realized that part of the configuration was to declare which
Com Port is connected to the sound card...since I am using the mic input, I
selected "None".

Any ideas?