John

Default Thin speakers

Several years ago I saw some very thin, flat surface-mount marine
speakers - I thought I remembered Poly Planar - I want some new
cockpit speakers but I can't find them now.

Looking for thin surface-mount marine speakers - any recommendations.
No highest power, subwoofer stuff, just music and low wattage.

SAIL LOCO

Poly Planar.

Poly Planars are garbage.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Thin speakers John Cruising 2 March 16th 04 01:03 AM
Dual use of Cockpit Speakers?? Steve Electronics 16 February 15th 04 04:31 PM
Dual use of Cockpit Speakers?? Steve Cruising 40 February 6th 04 06:10 AM
Speakers? Ken Hopkins General 1 July 12th 03 02:34 PM