Earl Haase

Default Battery wire

Oops. Everyone is right. I stopped at radius and did not double it for
the diameter.
Think and talk too fast and you end up leaving out the last step.

Even so it is too small of a wire. According to another post from the
original poster we are starting a diesel in addition to the long wire
run. So bigger wire is definitely the order of the day.

Earl

If you have to solder engsol Cruising 6 June 1st 04 03:53 AM
Battery wire sprokkie Electronics 5 February 13th 04 08:57 PM
Battery wire Earl Haase Electronics 0 February 12th 04 02:30 PM
Deep cycle batteries - miscellaneous advice? Ric Electronics 15 December 29th 03 10:20 AM
alternator charging to high? Richard Malcolm Electronics 8 August 20th 03 10:57 AM