John Smith

Default cellular autodialler for marine (12V) use

Looking for leads on cellular auto diallers that I could connect to my
marine alarm - I have the contacts available to initiate the dialler - just
need some leads on the suppliers in Australia. plus any available advice on
what is good/bad

Any help or advice appreciated

Rick Curtis

John,

Contact:

EDAC Electronics Australia Pty Ltd
Suite 6, 173 Boronia Rd
Boronia, Victoria, Australia 3155
http://www.edac.com.au
Travis Kennedy, Business Development Manager

+61 3 97626244

They are the Australian distributor of Marine Marketing's VoiceAlarm
Boat Alarm Products which includes a Cellular AutoDialer which will
connect easily to your marine alarm system. The Cellular AutoDialer
uses either CDMA, TDMA, or GSM service and supports Nokia and Motorola
cellphones. In an alarm event it will call up to 8 phone numbers and
provide an alarm specific user-recorded message for up to 4 different
alarm zones. See also
www.voicealarm.com/options for more
information.

Rick Curtis