Olivier Desport

Default Measuring polar curves for better route planning

Which sail to select? What is the target speed? How to accurately
measure the polar curves to make the most out of routing software?

As every skipper, I was asking myself those questions. So I wrote a
software to do all those measurements, and that was succesfull enough
to help me win the solo Transat 2001 (France - Brasil). I now
commercialize the software and it will be soon possible to buy it
online. Have a look at: http://www.aquilon-performance.com or drop me
an email for more informations.
cheers,
Olivier Desport