Keith

Default New to SSB

Ok! Now I've got my great new SSB installed. How the heck do I use it? The
manual has all the technical stuff to operate it, but I'm looking for a book
or site that is a primer for SSB operation. I mean really basic, like what
frequency is the equivalent of 16 from VHF? TIA!

--

Keith
__

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:30:45 -0500, "Keith"
wrote:

Ok! Now I've got my great new SSB installed. How the heck do I use it? The
manual has all the technical stuff to operate it, but I'm looking for a book
or site that is a primer for SSB operation. I mean really basic, like what
frequency is the equivalent of 16 from VHF? TIA!

--

Keith
__
Grabel's Law: 2 is not equal to 3 -- not even for large values of 2.

the freq 2182 is the SSB equivalent of channel 16.
to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field
Doug Dotson

Although the name is goofy, Marine SSB Radio For "Idi-Yachts" is good.
It contains alot on operating procedures and also the multitude of
frequecies
and what they are used for. Well worth the $20.

Doug
s/v Callista