R Hunt

Default WTB: Radar Cable for Raytheon R20

Looking for the scanner cable p/n M89348 or M88382 for a Raytheon
(Raymarine) R20 radar system. I have a new scanner and display but need the
interconnect cable to make it work.
New or used ok. Please let me know what you have and how much you want for
it.
Thanks in advance!

Richard

cable steering Gregory McGuire General 1 June 8th 04 12:52 AM
Fishfinder transducer extension cable hookup? Bob General 2 May 8th 04 10:31 PM
Source for cheap tinned marine battery cable Genuinedealz Boat Building 0 April 21st 04 02:55 PM
Raytheon R10 Radar cable and connection plug BryanPSpencer Cruising 4 February 3rd 04 05:13 PM