Darko Polonijo

Default Surplus items from Autohelm products!

We have on stock lot off surplus items from Autohelm (ST series of
products).

If interested, please visit following web site for more details under
" MEC Surplus & Used Equipment" at:

http://www.marine-electronics.hr

For complete range of new Raymarine, Garmin, Seatel, Simrad & Icom
products please contact us at:

All inquires are WELCOME!

Best Regards,

Darko Polonijo