Rod and Sandra

Default Navionics Gold charts

they are great ,,,, use them in my lowrance

ONE

Go ahead with it its a wonderfull machine for the price i'd even say the
best quality/price ratio on the market. Gold charts are availlable easealy
and coverage is excellent.

one inc canada

"Elliott Alterman" a écrit dans le message de news:
I am considering buying the new Raymarine RC435 Chartplotter. It only

takes
the Navionics Gold charts.

Anyone have thoughts on the Navionics charts? Coverage areas? Quality?

Vendor
support? etc.

Thanks