Default Yuck

Look at what we'll be standing out in handling lines in while trying to keep
our beautiful new boat off the rough canal lock walls in 30 knot winds.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/...ation=USMA0046

We're at the point labled "ALB".

--
Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote
Look at what we'll be standing out in handling lines in while trying to
keep our beautiful new boat off the rough canal lock walls in 30 knot
winds.

I'm sitting at a desk, in a cubicle. You win...

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
et...
"Roger Long" wrote
Look at what we'll be standing out in handling lines in while trying to
keep our beautiful new boat off the rough canal lock walls in 30 knot
winds.

I'm sitting at a desk, in a cubicle. You win...

I'm going sailing today. I think I win.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
et...
"Roger Long" wrote
Look at what we'll be standing out in handling lines in while trying to
keep our beautiful new boat off the rough canal lock walls in 30 knot
winds.

I'm sitting at a desk, in a cubicle. You win...

I'm going gay trolling today. I think I win.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailblownow.com

TMI