Default Gulfstar 41 Aux Ketch

Hello all.

My wife and I have just aquired a 1974 Gulfstar 41 Aux Ketch. We
are moving up from our 74 Tartan 30. In many ways I am overwhelmed by
to move, and would appreciate contact with folks with similar boats
and systems. Thanks to anyone who responds or just says HI.

On Oct 19, 9:08*am, jayhearts wrote:
... *Thanks to anyone who responds or just says HI. ...

"HI". Congratulations / condolences. You've come to the home of
free advise. The price is a little dear for what you get but the
quantities are unlimited. Tell us about it.

--Tom.
MMC MMC is offline

"jayhearts" wrote in message
Hello all.

My wife and I have just aquired a 1974 Gulfstar 41 Aux Ketch. We
are moving up from our 74 Tartan 30. In many ways I am overwhelmed by
to move, and would appreciate contact with folks with similar boats
and systems. Thanks to anyone who responds or just says HI.

Might get a better response at