Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Skip Gundlach

Default Cybernet café while cruising Experience sought

In your experience, do non-US-Lower48 cybercafés rarely, sometimes, or
routinely have either wifi or RJ45 high-speed access available to you, or is
it "use my machine and share my dialup" or equivalent?

Likewise, what about wall-type power to plug into (realizing that we'd have
to carry converters to non-US-type power countries)?

Our expected use would be in the Caribbean, primarily, but could be
throughout the Atlantic basin and Med.

Also, as we've not yet begun our extensive use of same, we're not current on
what cybercafés cost these days. Our limited experience is all over the map,
from free to outrageous. What's your experience?

We're considering something which would require us to have high speed access
and perhaps a power supply available...

Thanks.

L8R

Skip and Lydia
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig
http://tinyurl.com/384p2

--
"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a
clear night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize