Coff

Default Wallmart Charger

Jere Lull wrote in message ...
In article ,
Dave Hamilton wrote:

Earlier this year there was something about an $80 something battery
charger that was being sold at Wallmart. Does anyone have the info to
pass on?
Thanks
Dave

As mentioned they're by Vector. Got one and found it is *extremely* RF
"noisy". Knocks out FM reception for at leat 50' around. Can only
imagine what it does on the AM or SSB bands.

It MUST be good. It's from your friends at Chinamart er, I mean,
Walmart. I can't imagine it not being top quality...

Coff