Default ?

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch,
grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to
the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential down pour. The
wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the
radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.
I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into
bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different
anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.' My
loving wife of 30 yrs replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out
fishing in that ****?'

I still don't know if she was joking.

Jere Lull wrote in news:2008092613532550073-
jerelull@maccom:

I think that was '64, when I was 12.

Damned kids. I got DRAFTED in 1964....well, they tried. I joined the Navy
in 1964, about 2 hours before the postman arrived with my draft notice....

On 2008-09-25 00:09:02 -0400, Gordon said:

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch,
grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to
the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential down pour. The
wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the
radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.
I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into
bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different
anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.' My
loving wife of 30 yrs replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is
out fishing in that ****?'

I still don't know if she was joking.

That's so old, it had a beard when I first heard it.....

I think that was '64, when I was 12.

--
Jere Lull