Default OT - She was 9.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Gztizq_4U

She's 11, now. Don't ask. I can't play it either....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pS5xzOWbwo

What does it mean if you walk into a university classroom and see a
Japanese girl sitting in there?.....

It means you're NOT going to be Valedictorian until she gets bored and
leaves the school....

How can American kids compete with THIS?!

Yamaha is creating MONSTERS.....(C;

Larry wrote in news:Xns9B21BD1502B5Cnoonehomecom@
208.49.80.253:

She's 11, now. Don't ask. I can't play it either....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWTndJj5U3M

Here's one Yamaha made when she was 10....disgusting.

There must still be a fascist breeding program running somewhere.

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:32:12 +0000, Larry wrote:

How can American kids compete with THIS?!

maybe if Amercian parents $pent a little more on things like lessons and
a little less on peewee football, baseball and those ****ing
gamestations...plaguestations whateverthe**** they're called...we're
raising a generation of morons

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
anews.com:

Wow! I'm impressed. And I thought it was an orchestra playing the
theme. Do they really do it on that little instrument?

Wilbur Hubbard

Look around at the other videos. This little girl is good, but not alone.
Yamaha has a large number of dealer training units, especially in Asia.
It's part of their successful marketing plan.

Search youtube on Electone and you'll find lots of them.

Wilbur,

Wow! I'm impressed. And I thought it was an orchestra playing the theme.
Do they really do it on that little instrument?

A surprising amount of orchestral-sounding music is done on synthesizers.
It's much cheaper than paying an orchestra. Movies, TV, even the theater is
getting rid of the orchestra. There was a big strike and a lot of Union
negotiation in the theater industry about this in 2003.

Dave M.